Sunday, January 1, 2012

The start of something new......

.....it is exciting isn't it? 

So many projects I want to start and (hopefully) finish.... as some of my friends will say... I do start quite a few projects that just sit.... sit..... sit.... and sit....  Okay - I digress.  

So many projects I want to start and finish.  This blog being one of them.  I am not thinking of resolutions....

I have FINALLY perfected my meatball recipe and that is a glorious start to the new year. 


I started making Teeny Tiny Hearts - inspired by Lucy at Attic 24. 

All of Christmas has been tucked away until the next one.... 

The invitations to my oldest daughter's wedding are almost finished.....  

Yes, it is the start of something new.....  and yes it is exciting!!  

1 comment:

  1. Aren't they just the cutest hearts.
    Please let us see how they look when you have some finished.
    Blessings Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment..... I love hearing from you....