Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wedding Preparations

For a small little wedding.... I did not realize all the little touches necessary to make this a special day. 






Frankly, I am having a blast as I do not remember my wedding very well.  All I can remember is my future husband walking me down the aisle and the next memory is leaving his parents' house and getting lost downtown... however everything in between.... well it is just a blur....  And the pictures do not jog my memory.


As I was sitting at my table, checking off more items on the list.... I started to daydream about what I want to say to my daughter on one of the most important days of her life.  Oh my goodness... it has got to be good!  What little tidbits of woman wisdom can I give her to make life easier, her relationship stronger, her memories intact?  What from my life can I give to her?  How do I tell her that every minute is a blessing and it will just go by in a blink of an eye?  How do I tell her that this is one of the proudest and saddest days of my life?


Two simple and easy words...................... Thank you. 

  

2 comments:

  1. Just tell her to love and respect him and then he'll be a keeper.
    Blessings Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gail. Blessings to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment..... I love hearing from you....