Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Visions of Sugar Plums



Never in a million years did I think I would ever have or even want a white Christmas tree....  I go for the homespun kind of tree...  Green tree, lots of fabric ornaments, mostly homemade......nothing too flashy.  

But when I saw that white Christmas tree and THEN saw it had fiber optic lights.... well, I just had to have it.  I thought it would look  awesome in my craft/sewing room. And boy does it ever.  (Especially with the pink and purple ornaments I got for it.... yes I said pink and purple - and yes, never in a million years would I have thought.....)

My youngest took the picture above..... I just LOVE IT.

When I was a kid, I can remember often hearing the adults in my family talking about getting older.  What always stood out was when I heard someone say that when we age - we often revert back to our childhoods.

I never understood what they meant.....  

Until now.  

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stasa Lynn,
    I love the white tree !
    and my daughter loves the
    fiber optics (me too:)

    You were the winner of my Charlotte necklace giveaway :))
    Here is my email if you would like to send your shipping info.
    Merry Christmas to you!
    Shari
    shari.replogle@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you!
    Look forward to your quilts in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too! Can't wait to see more of your gorgeous cards.

      Delete
  3. Funny how that happens... reverting back to our childhoods. =)

    Blessings... Polly
    p.s. Thanks so much for joining our Lovely Blogs collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the Lovely Blogs collection!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment..... I love hearing from you....