Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Quilter's Block......

.... and not a new one.... no I mean the kind where you come to the point in your quilt's journey when you know it is not going to work.  You are convinced that this is it.  You have wasted all of your time, your fabric, your money.  Yes, it is a quilter's disaster.

Yes, I have quilter's block. 

I am worried.  I am not sure it is going to work.  I am pretty sure that I am a complete failure when it comes to my newest obsession!  I will never cut another piece of fabric again.  








Okay - thank you for letting me vent.  I must get back to my sewing room and bust this quilter's block.  


2 comments:

  1. THANKS for stopping by my Blog! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will try.... I think there is a little light at the end of the tunnel.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment..... I love hearing from you....