Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ahhhhh Saturdays.....

My morning started here....  

It really is one of my favorite spots in the whole house.  It is where I relax, ponder, create..... the list goes on and on. It is not my desk at work.  It is not the kitchen.  It is not even the comfy easy chair in the den..... 

No.... it is my wonderfully messy sewing room desk.  

And if I am in the room, sitting at the desk... then it means it is a Saturday morning!  

Ahhhhh Saturdays.  

Yes, they are busy.  Yes, they can be chaotic... but they are mine.  All mine.    

So today was a relaxing Saturday.  Had my coffee at the sewing room desk.  

Visited a friend....then lunch time was a small hike with the hubby.... 


We have some really nice trails all around our city... it is the desert... so this time of year is the best time to get out and hike.  I have been keeping my walking everyday goal - but today I got to walk in the sunshine, on a hill, during the day!  Pretty awesome!   

After the hike, we went and had Greek salads and did a little shopping.  We got home and I put a pot of beans on the stove.... we are having them curried this week... mmmmmm...  

and now...  


Relaxing with a cup of Earl Grey.... looking through my quilting books for the next project....  

Ahhhhh.... Saturdays....  

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment..... I love hearing from you....