Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Label Placement....

Have been buying fabric like a crazy lady...... have the receipts to prove it.  However, under no circumstance, not one, will I show them to anybody!  

I am in the Disappearing Nine Patch phase of my quilt journey and I love this spot.  

And..... 

that is why I have been purchasing fabric.... (that's my story and I am sticking to it). 

I have finished one quilt already...



I really felt very good about the quilting on this one too.... Did not cut the thread and not one little blob is on the back.   It is just meandering... but I am comfortable with that right now.....  So it time now to make the binding for this guy and should ready to bind him tomorrow night (after BOM meeting 2014!)  

Of course, once it is bound, labeling will be a must.  I always stress a little about what label to make for a quilt and of course... placement.  

But I think on this one.....  


That question has already been answered.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment..... I love hearing from you....