Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Heads or Tails


My youngest''s quilt is all done!  

We named it "Heads or Tails" because some of the center blocks have little kitty heads and some have their tails.  

She picked the fabrics, pattern and placement.  I just sewed and quilted.  

The pattern is Alex Anderson's Square Dance Quilt. 

This is an easy block to piece and the quilt goes together so nice and easy.  I plan to make a few more of these - perfect for baby quilts!  

This was also the first time I used my walking foot to quilt.  Love, Love, love, love!  

No more frustrations with thread breaking because of going too fast...  

Highly recommend this pattern and the straight line quilting! 

(This quilt is folded and on my daughter's bed.... that really makes me happy!   


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment..... I love hearing from you....